Are you looking for the best ABC watches under $500 to buy in 2021? You have come to the right place. BestReviews.watch has a professional team that excels in reviewing and rating wristwatches.
ABC watch is a multi functional watch for the outdoors which has sensors like an Altimeter, a Barometer, and a Compass from which the short form was created. There are great companies that produced various ABC watches and perfected them over time, although some companies have control over the market. ABC watch is one of the most famous outside watches with a decent price range and lots of features. Many of these watches also include other climate-related data and tools that prove to be useful in a remote areas.ABC watches are designed with various dual dials and can connect to the data of the smartphone.
With enormous amount of options being available in the market , it becomes little confusing to choose the best ABC watch out of those. Keeping in mind the same and to make it easier for you, our team of experts and professionals reviewed and rated all the watches based on their features, online popularity, consumer reviews, brand reputation, prices, and many more factors.
So let’s just dive into the list of 10 best ABC watches to buy in 2021.
10 Best ABC watches
10 Best ABC watches: Brief Review
Casio Men's Pro Trek PRG-270-1 Tough Solar Triple Sensor Multifunction Digital Sport Watch
$116.99 in stock
- Tough Solar Power,100M Water Resistant,Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F),Module 3415,Approx. Battery Life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month ,Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099),5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm),World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city name display, daylight saving on/off
- Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow,Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments ans 1-hour increments)
- Barometer Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg),Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 60 seconds continuous measurement Graphic direction pointer Bidirectional calibration and Northerly calibration function Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory
SUUNTO Core All Black Military Men's Outdoor Sports Watch - SS014279010
6 used from $96.36
- An altimeter tracks your vertical movement, a barometer tells the Trend in air pressure, and a compass points the way
- Suunto core tracks both the weather and the sun for you; Operating temperature: 20° C to +60° C / 5° F to +140° F; Storage temperature: 30° C to +60° C / 22° F to +140° F
- A weather Trend graph and storm alarm along with preset sunrise/sunset times for over 400 locations help you stay safe and plan your activities
- With stylish designs in more than a handful of variations, you are sure to find just the right Suunto core for your style
- Wrist top computer watch with altimeter, barometer, compass and weather indicator
Casio Men's Pro Trek Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Black, 23 (Model: PRG330-1)
- Tough Solar Power; 100M Water Resistant; Low Temperature Resistant - 14 degree fahrenheit; Digital Compass; Altimeter
- Barometer; Thermometer; Sunrise/Sunset Data; World Time; Backlight; Daily Alarms
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 56 mm.
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving. Proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals.
Garmin 010-02064-00 Instinct, Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS, Features Glonass and Galileo, Heart Rate Monitoring and 3-Axis Compass, Graphite, 1.27"
$196.00 in stock
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles. Strap material: Silicone
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community
Casio Men's SGW-1000-1ACR Triple Sensor Digital Display Quartz Black Watch
$80.71 in stock
- 100M Water Resistant, Altimeter, Barometer, Digital Compass, Thermometer, Low Temperature Resistant (-10C/14F), LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow, World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Countdown Timer, 1/10 second stopwatch, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Format, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery CR2025, Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 54.7mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
Casio Men's SGW-100-2BCF Twin Sensor Digital Display Quartz Black Watch
$42.93 in stock
- Water Resistant - 200M/100M
- Round watch with black digital dial featuring colorful bezel, five daily alarms, digital compass, thermometer, world time, backlight, stopwatch, and countdown timer
- 45 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
Timex Men's T49950 Expedition Shock XL Vibrating Alarm Black Resin Strap Watch
$57.40 in stock
- Adjustable black 22mm resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph; 24-hour countdown timer; 3 vibrating & audible daily, weekday or weekend alarms; shock resistant to I.S.O. standards
- 24-hour military time mode; 3 time zones; occasion reminders; hydration timer; month, day & date calendar
- Black 50mm resin case with acrylic lens; negative digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 200m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Suunto Traverse Alpha - Foliage
5 used from $252.61
- Features a rugged, knurled stainless steel bezel, durable water repellent nylon strap, and a premium scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Suunto's automatic shot detection technology keeps track of when and where you shoot, mapping the GPS coordinates of your location for later viewing
- Gps tracks your path, helping you find your way back using the automatic breadcrumb trail,Compatible with Suunto Movescount App (iOS and Android)
- Location based moon Phase calendar with moon rise and moon set times helps you determine the best hunting and fishing times. Operating temperature 20° C to +60° C / 5° F to +140° F
- Suunto Traverse Alpha watches are handmade in Finland. Battery type rechargeable lithium ion. Battery life In time mode 14 days. Training mode with GPS 10, 15, 100 h
Casio Men's SGW100-1V Twin Sensor Digital Black Watch
$41.99 in stock
2 used from $38.63
- Size of case:51.5 x 47.6 x 13.2mm
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F),Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring unit: 1 degree, 10 seconds continuous measurement, Graphic direction pointer, Bearing Sensor Correction, Magnetic Declination correction, Thermometer
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Format, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery CR2025, Approx. battery life: 3 years
Casio Men's Pro Trek PRW-2500R-1CR Tough Solar Digital Sport Watch
$189.00 in stock
- 200M Water Resistance
- Chronograph Display
- Tough Solar Power
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- Duplex LC Display
Buying Guides For Best ABC watches Under $500
What is ABC watch?
Features Of ABC Watch
- Altimeter Accuracy
- Good Display Quality
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Water Rated Up to 100 Meters (helpful while swimming)
- Wireless connection making adjustment easy
How Do ABC Watches Work?
- GPS and GLONASS built in makes this a true guide watch
- Unique styling
- Great wireless network to a smartphone or for updating via wifi
- The display is simple to read even in full sunlight
- TracBack works that make it simple to retrace your steps
- Nice battery life in spite of GPS
- It is expensive.
- Large and bulky
- The heart rate chest strap it comes with could do with an attractive redesign
Some Other Key Features
4 Reasons to Buy ABC watch
- Available in different looks.
- Solid Silicone Strap
- Life-Long Battery
Conclusion – Best ABC watches under $500
After doing all the research we have identified the 10 best ABC watches under $500 to buy in 2021. We choose these due to the high build quality, multitude of connection options, and stellar performance for the price. All these options pack just the right amount of features and high craftsmanship while remaining within your budget.
We hope that you have found this article to be helpful. And you learned some valuable knowledge to help you decide on the best ABC watch.
Some of you may have read this guide and still find yourself confused or unsure of which ABC watch is best for your needs. Leave a comment below to get in touch and we will offer advice or a more detailed recommendation.
For more information, read the following:
You may also want to read the following: